Switching time zones

I am travelling to Australia from the UK in January for three weeks on a 'bucket list' holiday. I take Kivexa, Ritonavir and Darunavir once daily in the mornings. I know that the time difference is 11 hours. I want to take my meds in the mornings in OZ because I am hopeless at evening medication. My VL is undetectable and I have only ever missed one dose in 8 years. I am inclined to take my meds 1/2 hour earlier each day for a week or so before going to OZ and then taking the next pills 16 hours later than the last dose when I arrive in Oz. Any advice on how to manage this issue would be gratefully received. Thank you.

Hello and thanks for posting.

You're making this more complicated than need be. I'd just take your medication as usual in Oz, then when you arrive in the UK, continue taking at your usual time (in the morning). The single timing gap in the dose won't have any significant consequence.

When you fly home, simply reverse the sequence.

Hope that helps. Peace to you, BY

UTI HIV
Switching time zones (2)