|supplements and medication
Dec 9, 2012
Hi I have checked your forums and answers and I could'nt find the answer. I am 45 on medication 6 years and CD4 around 700 and vl below 50. With my meds I would like to start olive leaf extract and coenzyme Q10 and colostrum and vitamin c. I haven't use supplements before I want to boost my immune systm if I can...Those all togehter are too much?
| Response from Mr. Vergel
None of them have been studied or proven to increase CD4 cells in HIV+ people. I have found no data on potential interactions of olive leaf extract and colostrum on HIV drug blood levels.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Wbc And Acute Hiv Infection
- Is It Against The Law To Have Sex With Someone And Not Tell Them That You Have Hiv?
- How Long Do The Sore Throat Last When You Have Hiv?
- Is Listerine Helpful For Treating Thrush?
- Number Of Sexual Partners Before Testing Positive For Hiv
- How Long Is Hiv Active When Exposed To Air?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.