Morphine and HIV
Dec 7, 2012
To whom it may concern Does morphine cause HIV to progress faster? Does it have any negative effect on the immune system at all? I am thinking about morphine and HIV in a theraputic context not recrational use THX:)
Response from Dr. Young
The therapeutic use of morphine isn't associated with accelerated HIV disease progression.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- I Have A Tingling Sensation On My Feet And Hands Does That Mean I Have Hiv
- Can You Doctor Look At Hematology And Tell If You Have Hiv?
- Truvada Prezista Norvir
- Warning Signs Of Oral Hairy Leukoplakia
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Licking Nipple?
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.