Dec 4, 2012
Is there a single pill/ tablet for a person on didivir 1dly and aluvia 4 per day?
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
The Indian generic pharmaceutical company Cipla does manufacture a similar combination, of tenofovir/FTC/atazanavir/ritonavir, called Qvir. Qvir is dosed 1 tablet daily, but is not available in the US or Europe.
I hope that helps, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Licking Penis Worried I Have AIDS
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Vaginal Fluid
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- Odds Of Getting HIV Vaginal Sex Condom Broke
- Swallowing Sperm How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Vaginal Fluid How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.