Dec 1, 2012
Hey can i go to a normal gym and do work out? Or i cant do it anymore?
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
If your health is otherwise good, there's no reason why you shouldn't be able to work out in the gym (or elsewhere). Indeed, regular exercise is recommended- it's good for your cardiovascular health, risk of diabetes and mental health.
If in doubt, I'd ask your health care provider.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Tiredness?
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Itchy Red Spots After Nipple Biting Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Getting Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.