STribild dosing

I called stribild help line and no help. As a former atripla user who has switched to stribild, can you tell me the wiggle room I have with taking stribild. For ex, i;ve been taking it with a meal at around 6pm. Lets say I want to take it with a breakfast meal at 9am? is that ok? or would taking it at lunch at noon be better? or must i take it at the same time each day? thanks

Hello and thanks for posting.

I think that either breakfast or lunch would be fine. Once you've been on treatment for a while and especially if you have an undetectable viral load, there's less issue with the timing of the dose. I'd recommend trying to be relatively consistent with a morning or evening dose but not worrying about the specific hour (ie., give or take upwards of 3-4 hours).

Hope that helps, BY

how i look
Work out