Can shingles appear in the testicals?
Nov 29, 2012
Can shingles appear on the testicles?
Response from Dr. Young
Shingles (varicella zoster) can occur on any skin area, including the scrotum. If you're unclear about if you have shingles, you should see your health care provider. Early diagnosis and treatment can minimize the severity of symptoms.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Sharing Razors Or Drinks?
- Once You Have A Std Do You Ever Get Rid Of The Std
- 12 Week Hiv Test For A Conclusive Negative
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.