|whats happens if i take cialis with complera
Nov 21, 2012
I sometimes take cialis or viagra. I recently started taking complera. I read in the instructions to not take viagra. Should cialis also not be taken? What exactly happens if I do? I know that it says a possible over or underdose- does that mean I could end up with an erection that lasted longer than desired?
| Response from Dr. Young
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risk Of Sex With A Prostitute
- Does Human Immunodeficiency Virus Cause Joint Soreness?
- Bloody Pee After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Bronchitis After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Diarrhea After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.