How much should i trust the Aspen Lamzid tablets

Had sex with a guy that i didn't know his status but claiming that he is clean. I knew that i was negative. I then went to the doctor after 36 hrs of exposure that's when i was prescribed to buy the Aspen Lamzid. How sure can i be that they will work as i am not sure of the guy status. How many percentage would you rate the aspen lamzid how it works? very stressed and worried.

Aspen Lamzid is one of several PEPFAR-approved generic versions of AZT+3TC (lamivudine); so I'm not generally concerned about its' quality.

Now as for your post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP), AZT+3TC is among several recommended regimens that should be taken for 28 days (4 weeks) after a possible exposure. If you had a significant possible exposure, then PEP is reasonable.

As for clean, or not-clean, I won't get into. You can't tell if someone is HIV infected simply because the look well. I also want to try to gently correct your jargon. People might be HIV+ or HIV-, but this doesn't mean that people are either "clean" or "dirty"; rather people are people. Some of them might have a communicable disease.

BY

where can i find tenvir EM the generic of Truvada in Bangkok?
pneumocytis carnii