|SGPT is 45
Nov 21, 2012
im an akylosing spondilities patient undergone Bilateral THR surgery and on medication with etoshine-60mg painkiller and some other painkillers from long time.im ok now,i dont have any probs but im able to see my sgpt is 45 now is there any problem with that
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
A SGPT (liver function test) of 45 is generally not alarming, indeed only minimally abnormal.
At most, if you're otherwise doing well, I'd keep an eye on the lab at your next periodic lab monitoring.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will My Hair Grow Back After Syphilis Treatment?
- Will Hpv Virus Make Me Sick?
- Where Do The Breakouts Of Genital Herpes Show Up On The Body?
- What Kind Of Doctor Treats Male Genital Warts?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Bacterial Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.