|Augmentin and Duovir
Nov 20, 2012
Hi, I was just wondering if it's okay to a take a 10 day course of Augmentin (amoxicillin) to treat possible sinusitis and 30 day PEP course of Duovir together? Thanks, Simon
| Response from Dr. Young
Hi Simon and thanks for posting,
Yes, it's ok to take Duovir (we call it Combivir here) with Augmentin.
Good luck with the PEP, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Risk After Touching A Bloody Scab
- Can U Catch HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Bloody Pee After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Chest Cold After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Eye Floaters After Touching Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.