Incorrect of Zidolam Dosage Taken

Hi, for about two (2) weeks I was taking the wrong dosage of Zidolam (taking one (1) tablet when I should have been taking two (2)). Is my cd4 count going to fall (it's presently 730)? Am I going to develop a resistance to my meds?

Hi and thanks for posting.

Clearly, it's not best to only take half dose of your medications, as there is the potential that the concentration of drug might not be enough to suppress the virus fully.

If your viral load was undetectable when this happened, I'd guess that the overall risk is low. Having said that, the only way to know if there is any risk of resistance is to have a discussion about the dosing and have a viral load test done in the next several weeks.

I hope that helps and wish you well, BY

kidneys
what to do? please help me!!!