anti hav igm
Nov 19, 2012
hi,i am rasel.i want to know what does mean if anti hav igm is non reactive which result is approximataly 0.39 and that situation what should i do and what the exactly medication.
Response from Dr. Young
A non-reactive test means that the test is negative; in this case for evidence of recent hepatitis A virus infection.
There is no specific treatment (or in your case, need for treatment) for hepatitis A.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Sensation Penis Sexually Transmitted Disease
- What Stds Cause A Redness And Red Bumps On Penis?
- Can A Strep Test Be Positive For Hiv?
- Can HIV Symptoms Appear During Window Period?
- Can Low Immune System Cause Delayed Seroconversion?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.