Nov 19, 2012
sir, i have treated of syphilis with benzathine penicillin . now i can continue my sexual life with my wife or not ?? plz give me answer in detial. i will be thankful you. my wife current test is negative.
| Response from Dr. Young
If you completed the appropriate treatment of penicillin (1-3 weeks, depending on the situation), then you are considered cured and cannot transmit syphilis.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Testicles Could I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Rimming Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rash After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.