Nov 19, 2012
sir, i have treated of syphilis with benzathine penicillin . now i can continue my sexual life with my wife or not ?? plz give me answer in detial. i will be thankful you. my wife current test is negative.
| Response from Dr. Young
If you completed the appropriate treatment of penicillin (1-3 weeks, depending on the situation), then you are considered cured and cannot transmit syphilis.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Balls After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Docking Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Touching Vaginal Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Take Amoxicillin For Vaginal Infections?
- Can You Get Hepatitis B From Touching Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.