Re: HIV Treating Expert in SE Asia

Hi Dr Ben,

Just in reply to the previous post. I am a western expat in Thailand who has been going to Bumrungrad Hospital for the past 6 years for HIV treatment.

I have been seeing Dr Asda Vibhagool.

He is excellent - have a look at his qualifications! - which you can see on the following link: http://www.bumrungrad.com/doctors/Asda-Vibhagool

This is a world-class hospital and he is a world-class doctor.

And yes, the Thai Red Cross can do blood work and also distribute HIV meds much cheaper than Bumrungrad. Dr Asda understands this and I only see him to interpret my lab results. (Which for the past 6 years have been undetectable - touch wood!)

I hope this helps.

Hello and thanks for sharing.

These insights help a lot.

BT

Cd4
syphilis