Change medication.

Hi doctor, I've been in lamivudina, tenoforvir anda kaletra since I was diagnosed( march). I was cd4 85 and cv 122.00. In july I was cd4: 100 and cv: undetectable. I woulf like to change kaletra to darunavir (prezista). What do you think about it? obs: Im from brazil and You helped me in other question. ThaNK YOU VERY MUTCH!

Hello and thanks for posting again from Brazil,

Since Kaletra is the boosted PI combo of ritonavir and lopinavir, and since it has a generally similar resistance profile (at least in early lines of treatment), there's no reason why you couldn't consider switching to Prezista (darunavir). Indeed, we typically find that Prezista regimens are very well tolerated. Note that Prezista should be taken with food and also requires boosting with 100 mg of Norvir (ritonavir).

Let us know how the switch goes for you, BY

starting stribild tomorrow first time
Cd4