starting stribild tomorrow first time
Nov 17, 2012
i am allergic to sulfa would the amount of sulfa found in stribild, present a problem?
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
I don't believe that your sulfa allergy should pose any problems with Stribild (Quad).
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Would Gonorrhea In Your Throat Cause Swelling
- What Would Cause False Positive Syphilis Blood Test?
- What Does The First Genital Herpes Outbreak Look Like?
- What Do Syphilis Sores Look Like On A Vagina?
- What Can You Do To Make A Person More Comfortable Who Has Shingles?
- What Can You Do To Clear Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.