|RE: HIV treating expert in South east asia.
Nov 17, 2012
Just to follow up on what Andrew wrote, any hospital in Bangkok can treat pha. I see Dr. Sarabon Chaudakshetrin at Ramkhamhaeng hospital. She is there each day from morning until night except for Sunday and tuesday. Her fee is 400 baht with no facilities charge and she is very cautious to consider financial issues. I take the mylan-matrix generic Truvada and Stocrin ( efv) from the red cross clinic at a monthly cost of about 2,200 baht. I believe doing this all through Bumrungrad would be about 10,000 baht a month, but I may be wrong.
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for sharing your personal experiences from Bangkok- one of my very favorite places.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Loose Stool After Protected Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.