Med storage?

Hi Drs, Thank you for your advice prior to commencing treatment. I started Complera 4 days ago, so far I've had no side effects and have been able to continue life as per usual. The info that came with the med. recommended leaving the tablets in the bottle until they needed to be taken and to store them at a temp. below 25 C (think that's about 70 F).However, I was given dose box (it is good quality and seals well) and have planned to pack and leave it on my dining room table as a reminder to take my tab. after my evening meal (6:30pm). I live in an area where it can well exceed the recommended temp. For now my tablets are in a cooler box(dry, no ice) and it measured over the 25C today anyway. Is it ok to use a dose box (it will help with my adherance) and should I be concerned about the storage temp? My meds are in a place away from the sun and moisture. Thanks for your opinion!

Hi and thanks for posting.

The temperatures and conditions that you've described shouldn't pose any problems to your medications.

Be well, BY

thinking about starting medication
RE: HIV treating expert in South east asia.