The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Choosing Your MedsChoosing Your Meds
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

2nd RE: HIV treating expert in South east asia.
Nov 14, 2012

Hi again,

I found his list today. Looks a bit out of date , yet is a good start for India!


NEW: List of 91 NACO centers providing ART as of Sept 2006

ANDHRA PRADESH Osmania General Hospital, Hyderabad

Government Chest Hospital at Erragadda

Government General Hospital at Guntur

King George's Hospital at Vishakhapatnam

DELHI Ram Mohan Lohiya (RML) Hospital ART Clinic

Lok Nayak Jai Prakash (LNJP) Hospital ART Clinic

All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) ART Clinic

Imphal, MANIPUR Regional Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS), Lamphelpat, Imphal

J.N. Hospital, Porompat, Imphal

KERALA Infectious Diseases Unit, Govt. Medical College Hospital, Gandhinagar, Kottayam, Kerala 686008. (free ARV drugs) Contact person: Dr. Sajith Kumar. R, Chief, Tel: 0481 2392552 e-mail:

MUMBAI JJ Hospital (provides free ARV drugs)

KEM Hospital

LTM General Hospital popularly known as Sion Hospital

BYL Nair Charitable Hospital

TAMIL NADU Govt Hospital for Thoracic Medicine, Tambaram Sanatorium, Chennai

Madras Medical College, Chennai ( opposite central railway station)

Kilpauk Medical College Hospital, Chennai

Salem Medical College Hospital, Salem

Govt District Headquarters Hospital, Namakkal

Madurai Medical College Hospital, Madurai

Tirunelveli Medical College Hospital, Palayam Kottai (near Tirunelveli)

Hope will help!

Andrew (Thailand)

Response from Dr. Young

Thanks! BY

RE: HIV treating expert in South east asia.
Sinusitis Drug Interaction with Atripla??? Please advise

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint