Thanks

Dr Young,

You are amazing!!... Regardless what or any can say, my two cats love me for me (along with my 2 dogs and another 12 other cats). ... for me and with only me i they puuuuuurrrrr for you... I think ... )

You have answered so many questions... As You do ... How you have the time?

I try in every way to help in this forum. ...I am lucky, I am happy, I have health, I have money... I have life!,,,

I care all who look here... Yes I have HIV .... my Boy Friend ... lucky he Does not have as of last test... Yet Loves me.

I'm on meds, and all is fantastic, results I think are ok...

Yet, someone has to say,

Thank you

Thank you again, Dr Young.

Go Obama ,

Andrew (Thailand)

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your posts! .... and kind words. The work that I do here is very fulfilling and your comments only adds to that.

Great to hear that your BF is healthy- yet another reason why being on meds and staying undetectable helps.

So, thank you and be well, BY

first treatment
HIV treating expert in South east asia.