Difference time zone when traveling
Nov 7, 2012
Dear Dr Young,
Does it mean that I will start my medication based on UK time :- UK 11am Morning for combivir UK 11pm night for combivir + Stocin
I am confused with your replied below what you had stated:- Response from Dr. Young Hi and thanks for posting.
Since efavirenz (Stocrin, Sustiva) should be taken at bed time it's perfectly ok to simply change your dosing to the UK evening- just as you've proposed.
Safe travels, BY
Response from Dr. Young
Hi- Yes, you're correct.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do You Have To Wait Until You Can Get Tested For An Std?
- Is It Possible To Have Sores On You Private Part Without It Being An Std?
- Does Hiv Cause Penis Pain?
- HIV Transmission Through Cut In Skin From Object
- How Accurate Is A Post-pep Test At 3 Months?
- Oil Based Lubricant And Condom
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.