Difference time zone when traveling
Nov 7, 2012
Dear Dr Young,
Does it mean that I will start my medication based on UK time :- UK 11am Morning for combivir UK 11pm night for combivir + Stocin
I am confused with your replied below what you had stated:- Response from Dr. Young Hi and thanks for posting.
Since efavirenz (Stocrin, Sustiva) should be taken at bed time it's perfectly ok to simply change your dosing to the UK evening- just as you've proposed.
Safe travels, BY
Response from Dr. Young
Hi- Yes, you're correct.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Afraid I Have HIV
- Anal Warts After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Sharing Vibrators Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Stinging Pain After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.