Info

Dr Benjamin, First of all lot of thanks to you for solving all my queries patiently. This is just to inform you that Cipla has launched a second line (Synthivan + tenvirEM) kit called Qvir kit which costs lesser then the above mentioned drugs. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for one tablet a day.

Hello and thanks for sharing.

It's interesting to watch the emergence of new coformulations of existing medications from India-- such as the combination of tenofovir+emtricitabine +ritonavir+atazanavir that you've described. By the way, this regimen is frequently used as a first-line regimen here in the US.

Moreover, it's noteworthy that Cipla has been able to coformulate and reduce the price.

Be well, BY

Superinfection and Routine HIV Tests
Difference time zone when traveling