cost of lab test
Nov 6, 2012
I have no health insurance.How much it cost to me to measure CD4 ,viral load and to check type of HIV virus ?Infected most probably august 1st by risky sexual activity.
Response from Dr. Young
Seems like the very first thing to do is to get a HIV test. You can often and usually obtain a free HIV test from a variety of centers. Many AIDS service organizations (ASOs) provide this test confidentially and at no cost.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Massage Safe?
- What Is The Risk Of Getting AIDS From Topping?
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.