|cost of lab test
Nov 6, 2012
I have no health insurance.How much it cost to me to measure CD4 ,viral load and to check type of HIV virus ?Infected most probably august 1st by risky sexual activity.
| Response from Dr. Young
Seems like the very first thing to do is to get a HIV test. You can often and usually obtain a free HIV test from a variety of centers. Many AIDS service organizations (ASOs) provide this test confidentially and at no cost.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Much Do Aids Tests Cost?
- Blisters After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Blisters After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Bloody Nose After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.