cost of lab test
Nov 6, 2012
I have no health insurance.How much it cost to me to measure CD4 ,viral load and to check type of HIV virus ?Infected most probably august 1st by risky sexual activity.
Response from Dr. Young
Seems like the very first thing to do is to get a HIV test. You can often and usually obtain a free HIV test from a variety of centers. Many AIDS service organizations (ASOs) provide this test confidentially and at no cost.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Rash A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Can You Get HIV From Picking Your Nose?
- Cold Feet After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Swallowing Precum Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.