|Acidentally took double the dosage of viramune
Nov 3, 2012
I am suppossed to take one 200 mg viramune twice a day, and the second dosage of the day i accidentakly took two pills equaling 400 mg, is it going to hurt me? Is it ok?
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
There's no problem in taking 400 mg of nevirapine- indeed, the medication is actually approved for this dosing (once daily).
I'd just skip your next dose and continue with your regular twice daily dosing.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Sex With A Prostitute Afraid I Have AIDS
- Can You Catch AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Burning Penis After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Trouble Urinating After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.