My status n reports

Hello dr, I am a 30 year old my reports are as follows. First report. CD4 . 750 cd4% 27.65. Viral load 105 but states that lowest detection point of it is 400

Second test January : CD4. 1090. Cd4% 26.50.

Could you please state how is my condition is it that I am many years far from medicines. One general question is that can a person without HIV have cd4 % below normal too.

Hello and thanks for posting.

You have a very low HIV viral load- so that's very good news and suggests (but doesn't prove) that any decline in your CD4 will be slower than average.

Your absolute CD4 count is high, yet your CD4 percentage is lower than normal (usually >30-35%). This means that while you're total counts are good, the lower percentage indicates that your immune system might not be all healthy.

I'd keep an eye on all of these parameters, but if your percentage starts to decline further (and even if your absolute count is high), I'd recommend starting on HIV treatment.

Indeed, we're now generally recommending treatment for most people, as there are health benefits and reduced risk of transmission of HIV to others.

Be well, BY

new vaccine?
TPHA