Nov 2, 2012
http://www.aidsmeds.com/articles/AM_Vaccine_Antibodies_1667_23071.shtml: is this vaccine therapeutic or preventive?
Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting.
This report isn't a vaccine but rather an important new understanding about how HIV antibodies work. This ultimately may help further our understanding about how to best design immune therapies (therapeutic or preventive) in the future.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Touching Used Condom
- Do Swollen Lymph Nodes Mean I Have AIDS?
- Does HIV Cause Painful Urination?
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Swollen Glands After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.