Nov 2, 2012
revd sir..... if a just diagonised hiv person goes under regular medication and check ups then how many years of survival can be expected in INDIAN country
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
While there are many individual circumstances that affect this answer, for newly diagnosed people who gain access to care, stay engaged in care and are adherent to HIV medications, life expectancy is thought to be essentially normal.
Hope that helps. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Mix Fluconazole And Monistat?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.