HIV drug availability and mailing to Indonesia - further details *Reader comments welcomed*
Oct 30, 2012
I recently asked a question about the availability of HIV medications and/or the ability to have meds mailed from the US to other countries, I was particularly interested in the situation in Indonesia, if anyone has information on this I would be very grateful.
Response from Dr. Young
I'm not aware of the details of medications (or mailing) to Indonesia- I'll post in hopes that one of our readers may be able to share their experiences.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Anal Sex Condom Broke
- Is White Tongue A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared I Have AIDS
- Burning Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Blood Test Tell You If You Have An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.