Anti-depressants with atripla?

I need to know what is the best anti-depressant to tale with Atripla? There has to be something out there.

Hello and thanks for posting.

There are limited drug-drug interactions between most anti-depressants and the medications in Atripla (tenofovir, FTC and efavirenz).

The way that I'd approach your question is to first make sure that the depression isn't a side effect of the Atripla (efavirenz part)- if it is, then a switch to an alternative medication might be of benefit. If not, then work with your health care provider to identify the best anti-depressant that works for you and has the least potential for side effects- it'll be important, once that's done to identify any potential drug-drug interactions.

I hope that helps. There is "something out there" for you. BY

Do Indian doctors use the same medicenes and methodology against hiv/aids as in west or developed countries
HIV drug availability and mailing to Indonesia - further details *Reader comments welcomed*