4 hours delay!
Oct 26, 2012
Hello doctor Young, I had an important meeting today at 7 am , I had to take my prizista,truvada,norvir at 7:30as usual but... I did not have a chance to get out of the room , the meeting finish arond 11 and I took my regimen at that time with a snack . please advise if that is big risk for virus resistance! My VL not-detectable and cd4 over 700 . Please advise!!!
Response from Dr. Young
Hi Daylet, good to hear back from you.
No big risk at all. A single dose that's delayed is almost never a significant problem, especially since your viral load is undetectable.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Black Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.