can i drink beer
Oct 25, 2012
Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting,
So long as you don't have active viral hepatitis and your alcohol consumption doesn't interfere (really) with your adherence, there's no reason why you couldn't have a beer.
If you have any specific questions, be sure to ask your doctor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching A Bloody Scab?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute?
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Have Sex While Being Treated For Std?
- Antigen P24 2 Weeks After Exposure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.