|can i drink beer
Oct 25, 2012
| Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting,
So long as you don't have active viral hepatitis and your alcohol consumption doesn't interfere (really) with your adherence, there's no reason why you couldn't have a beer.
If you have any specific questions, be sure to ask your doctor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are White Spots A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Itchy Skin A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Sore On Tongue A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Muscle Ache Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Ache In Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.