HIV

Hi me and my fiance had anal sex for 1st time it was for 2 minutes.This was our 1st sexual contact we both had you can say we both were virgins. I was told by some one that anal sex creates HIV.we both went for test after 4 months of this incident the tests were negative.i m very mch worried about this.

Hi Yes anal sex does carry the highest risk of HIV transmission.

The guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 3 months, if both of these tests are negative then so are you, as long as there were no other types of exposure during that 3 month period, if so then the timing starts over again.

Both of you having testing done 4 months after the incident does show that you are both negative from that experience.

Hope this helps, be well and stay safe, Shannon

Just donated (as my consequence for my actions), please help with my question
Switching combinations periodically to give kidneys/liver a break