hiv colon

Hello Benjamin! I am a man and i had sex with a man! It was my first time! I asked him to put a condom, but durig sex he take it off, i didnt see it! After he flee! So i am shure he had hiv! I didnt know what i should do and i washed my ... with the shower pushing probably some semen with hiv in the intestinal colon. After tree weeks i began to feel eal, i startet to sweat all nights and during the day also. In my excrements there is always intestinal mucosa or somthing transparent like slime. Now it has passed 5 months that i still have this problems, even i had take antibiotics for the gut ( intestin). I made hiv and hepatitis tests after 1,2 and 5 months all negativ, i tested also my excrements for other diseases, but also negativ. But in a blood test the doktor said that there is probably an infection in my body because some value are a bit high! But he dont know whats wrong whit me, i explained my problems, but he really dont know to help me. So i wanted to ask an expert. I know that in the anus the hiv virus cant increase or mantain an infection, but if he enters in the intestinal colon is it possible that he is able to mantain and increase an infection in the gut mucosa whithout infect the rest of the body because the gut mucosa plays als a barrier for bakterius and viruses? Are there any cells, like dendric cells, makrophages,... that can make it possible to the hiv virus to survive in the mucosa? I am scared that one day the virus can cross the barrier and infect the rest of the body! I know there are some people who seroconverse only after some months, are they in my situation? Should i take antiretrovirals for perhaps eradicate the virus from the gut? I really need help, because what happen to me is not somthing psychologik, because after my negativ tests i feel great, but i still fave this problems with my gut. Please, please Help me! Thanks

Because of the volume of questions from people living with HIV who have questions about their antiretroviral medications, I don't answer "Do I Have HIV?" questions on this Forum.

I'd suggest posting your question to the TheBody's Forum on Safe Sex and HIV Prevention.

BY

How to help my chonic pain client w/RA just recently diagnosed
RE: HIV drug availability, mailing *readers, please share your experiences