News Alert > HIV Relapse in Cured Mississippi Child

HIV drug availability and mailing *readers, please share your experiences

I am HIV positive and currently considering a work move that would mean relocation to another country, is there any comprehensive resource that shows what HIV treatments are available in which countries around the world?

I was also curious to know if it is pratical and legal to have HIV treatments mailed from the US to other countries?

Many thanks,

Hi and thanks for posting.

I'm not aware of any single comprehensive list, but if you send us the name of the country or countries, I'm sure that we'll be able to find the information for you.

As for sending medications from the US, it can be done (I know of people who do this), but the practicality depends much on your particular medications and where you'd hope to send them. I'll ask our readers to share their experiences with this.

Be well, BY

HIV+ Taking the shingles vaccine
concern about efficacy of atripla