|RPR reactive TPHA positive
Oct 20, 2012
Hi, this is just confusing. My husband was diagnosed with RPR Reactive and TPHA positive. Does this mean he has syphilis?
| Response from Dr. Young
In brief, yes. Your husband has a positive screening and confirmatory test for syphilis. These tests don't tell us exactly when he was infected, only that he was.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Herpes After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Drinking Water Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Genital Rubbing Worried I Have HIV
- List Of Curable Stds
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.