Dont remember if i took meds
Oct 17, 2012
I dont remember if I took my Vancyclovir this morning. Will it hurt me to take one now if I did take one already this morning?
Response from Dr. Young
Valacyclovir (Vancyclovir, Valtrex) is a medication used to treat herpes virus infections. It generally is well tolerated and taking a single extra dose (if that's the case) won't cause any problems.
If your unsure about your medication dosing, you might consider using a pill box- it's a simple and inexpensive way to keep track of your pills.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long After Your Affected With Hiv Do You Get Yeast Infections?
- How Many Cases Of Contracting Hiv Through Kissing Have Been Reported?
- At Home Exercises To Help Reduce Buffalo Hump
- Testing Sperm For Hiv
- How Many Time Does It Take To Have Sex With A Person Hiv Positive For You To Get It?
- Does Regular Blood Test Include Cd4 Count?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.