Oct 16, 2012
MEDICINE FOR TPHA POSIVIE
Response from Dr. Young
TPHA is a test for syphilis.
The preferred treatment for syphilis is injectable penicillin. The number of doses depends on the specifics of the case and clinical situation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Happens If Shingles Are Not Treated With Medicine?
- What Are The Side Effects Of Shingles?
- What Are The Chances Of Transmitting Chlamydia After One Time?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- Getting Treatment For Genital Warts When Can I Have Sex Again
- Time Frame After Contracting Herpes Before It Shows Up On An Std Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.