Taking Meds

My doctor gave me Prezista(Darunavir) 400mg 2 pills once a day, Norvir(Ritonavir) 100mg 1pill once a day and Combivir(Lamivudine 150mg / Zidovudine 30mg) twice daily. Can I take Prezista, Norvir and Combivir all at once time, then after 12 hours take Combivir 1 pill?

I just want to be sure this is the correct, I'm always afraid to take pills together.

Thank you,

Hi and thanks for posting.

Yes, you're correct. One of the goals of treatment is to minimize the total number of times a day that you have to take pills, so absolutely, it's ok to take them together. Also be sure to take your Norvir/Prezista with food.

If you experience any side effects, taking your medications with food often helps. Should these side effects be troublesome, communicate your symptoms and concerns with your health care provider.

Best of health to you. BY

Vaccination and atripla
atripla and alcoholism medications