dysplasia ain 1 treating it

I i'm 48 years old male and i was diagnosed with full blown aids in june 20011 and dysplasia ain 1 6 months ago and dysphagia, neuropathy with associated other diagnosses my cd4 was 43 viroload 123000 my cd 4 fluxuated from 43 t0 188 ,192 to 163 , now 1 year latter 251 and with a undectecable viroload and im on norvir,reyatez,trvada,sulfameth, night time regimin is trazadone,mirtazapine My question is i would like to know why they wont they treat the dysplasia now it there the chances of it breaking off are more less then of it growing into a latter stage of cancer giving my compramised immune syystem it will grow into a latter stage if this does happen i will be grealy upset, outraged i asked my pa and dotor the same question cant they treat the dysplasia now its there to me at this point because no one will give me a answer when i ask my pa and doctor they say nothing so therefore it leads me to believe that they know the answer but are unable to tell me because of legalities at this point there is no answer but to treat it or give me a lagit reason not to its like their waiting for it to grow dont they want to treat any cancer as soon as possible this is insane leaving me hanging like this ..cancer and heart disease are killing off the aids population before aids does i have one biopsy thats ain1 two that are benign till they decide to grow to a latter stage of cancer those also werent removed im emotionally ,mentally and physically a wreck this is not hepling matters any.thanx i hope you can be honest thats all i ask for believe me after what ive been throught i can handle anything gary

Hello Gary and thanks for posting.

People living with HIV are living longer and the spectrum of health concerns that we have is shifting from AIDS complications to a set of new conditions, such as heart, kidney and bone disease or cancers. For this reason (and others) we recommend earlier treatment of HIV and increased surveillance for non-AIDS health complications. This is an area of much medical uncertainty, as clinical studies as of yet give us the precision in screening and treatment recommendations for people living with HIV as we have for the general population.

AIN 1, also known as Low Grade Anal Dysplasia, Anal Squamous Intraepithelial Lesion (ASIL) or Anal Dysplasia, are low-grade lesions that rarely progress to cancer. Sometimes, simple warts can cause such lesions.

I don't think that your care providers are deliberately hiding treatments from you, or have a legal reason to be coy. Treatment for all AINs remains poorly defined, but most experts do not recommend agressive treatment for AIN1, rather, periodic re-examination is recommended for these low grade lesions.

Higher grade lesions are often treated by infrared (heat) treatment and sometimes by surgical excision- but that's not what you have. Indeed, the best treatment for anal dysplasia is likely what you're already on-- namely effective HIV medications that will improve the function of your immune system.

Hope that helps, BY

truvada + Kaletra psychological effects
hgsil