Change from Norvir, Reyataz & Truvada to Eviplera?

Hi It's been a long time since I asked a question on here, for the good reason that my health has been and remains excellent.

I've been taking Norvir, Reyataz & Truvada for 8 years with no significant side effects, I am undetectable and my cd4 count is around 800.

I'd like the convenience of taking a single pill and would like to know if I could change to Eviplera? Atripla is not an option owing to the side effects of Efavirenz, and I don't think the "Quad" pill is available in the UK yet.

Many thanks

Andrew, London

Hello Andrew and thanks for posting from the UK.

Eviplera (Complera) is one of the single tablet treatment options and is listed as an alternate regimen in the current US treatment guidelines. When starting treatment, it's not as potent as other regimens in people with high viral loads, and the medication should be taken with food.

Since your virus is undetectable and you're already taking (hopefully) your Reyataz regimen with food, these limitations shouldn't be significant, so I'd think that the Eviplera option worthy of consideration.

Hope that helps, BY

Switching from Prezista to?
truvada + Kaletra psychological effects