Medication question

Hi I was wondering if ur on atripla for a few years and its working wonderful but recently it started giving a few side effects and mind you I never had any before even in my first week so the dr switched me to complara my concern is if complera does not work can I go back to atripla ? Because the side effect I recently experienced from atripla where just a few weird dreams and fast heart beat ...

Hi and thanks for posting.

In brief, yes. If you don't tolerate your new Complera, you could simply be switched back to Atripla.

That said, there are other well tolerated options, and if you weren't tolerant of Atripla, it would likely be reasonable to consider any one of the other well studied and guideline-recommended regimens.

BY

How is taken darunavir and etravirine?
Joint problems switching from Truvada-Issentress to Complera