How is taken darunavir and etravirine?

Good day, I have a the question about what time is the better to take darunavir/r and etravirine. My doctor told me I have to take them always with food, the instructions say that etravirine is taken after a meal, and darunavir/r with food(it even says that my stomach have to be with food at least 30 minutes before). I cant figure out if I can take them at the same time, or take darunavir/r with food and wait to finish the meal to take etravirine. I want to have good adherence with this treatment.

Hello and thanks for posting.

Yes, it is important to be mindful of the best dietary practices when taking HIV medications.

In your case, it matters less about exactly when you take the medications with respect to meals; rather, I'd suggest simply taking your pills within 30 minutes of eating.

They can be taken at the same time.

If in doubt, you can always ask your pharmacist for instructions too.

Hope that helps, BY

switching from prezista/truvada/norvir to complera
Medication question