For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

Complera Dosage Time

Doctor prescribed Complera. I have been taking it at night with a meal at 9 pm.(Never Missed a dose) I would like to switch to breakfast at 9 am. Doc says this is okay, just take the dose the night before and start the new time 9 am the next morning. I trust her 100% but I see that would be doubling up for 12 hours and the warning says don't take too much. Is this okay? Thank you for your time!

Hi and thanks for posting.

I agree with your doctor. It should be fine to adjust the dosing by just moving the next dose 12 hours later- this indeed would be better than going 36 hours between doses.

Hope that helps. If you have the time, post back and let us know how the change went for you.

Two weeks of low dose of nevirapine
Anti Virals for Hep B