WHEY PROTEIN PLUS HIV
Oct 11, 2012
Please,Im positive but everything is okay so far, indetectable viral load and Tcells around 500. I would like to know if is there any problem to take Whey Protein, BCAA to practice bodybuilding? Sorry my english...
Response from Dr. Young
As best I can tell, there's no problem taking these nutritional supplements, and no significant interaction between your supplements and HIV medications.
Nevertheless, be sure to let your care provider know about all of the medications, over the counters and supplements that your taking, just so that your specific health situation is appropriately monitored.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Odds Of Infection Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Blood In Urine After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Topping Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.