|In need of exprt advice
Oct 9, 2012
Hello I was diagnosed 2 weeks ago with Chlamydia trachomatis the doctor that is attending me is saying that I need to receive injections twice a day for 10 days is strange because online research says that it can be cured by taking azithromycin I live and work in Ukraine so pls give me advice I don't know what to do
| Response from Dr. Young
Privet and thanks for posting from Ukraine.
Chlamydia is indeed treated with azithromycin (or other macrolide antibiotics). US Treatment Guidelines on Sexually Transmitted Infections are available online and may provide some insight.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Stinging Pain A Symptom Of HIV?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Achy Balls After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Protected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.