HIV centres in Vietnam-
Oct 9, 2012
Dear Doctors, my friend just got diagnosed HIV+. He lives in Saigon/Vietnam. Could you recommend us a renown HIV treatment centre in Vietnam, where state of the art treatment is offered? Travelling to Singapore or Bangkok would be expensive in the long run.
thank you so much Lars
Response from Dr. Young
Hi Lars and thanks for posting.
I'm not personally connected with HIV care providers in Vietnam-- so I'm posting this in hopes that one of our readers might be able to provide some advice.
There are very high quality programs (as you point out) in Singapore and Thailand.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Antibiotics Used To Treat Gonorrhea And Chlamydia
- Give A Male Oral Sex, Can I Get An Std
- How Do I Get Rid Of Genital Warts In The Mouth?
- If A Man Pulls Out Before He Comes Can I Still Get A Std?
- Does Rashes Reappear After 5 Months For HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.