Accidentally Take 2 Combivir
Oct 7, 2012
Hi, I accidentally take 2 tabs. of Combivir Today, Is there Anything that I should worry about? Should I skip on my next dose tonight?
Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting.
If you've accidentally taken an extra pill, I'd just continue on your regular dosing schedule (ie., don't skip the next dose).
Make lemonade out of lemons and try to critically understand why the extra pill dose happened- perhaps a pill box can help prevent this in the future.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Sex With A Prostitute
- Sex With A Prostitute And HIV Transmission Risk
- Can You Contract HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Flu Symptoms After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Tongue After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.