Timing of meds

I'm taking Truvada and 400mg of Isentress twicw a day. I was advised to take my meds at least 12 hours apart. I may wake up at 10:00 or 11:00n am and than take my second dose of Isentress at around 7:30pm. Is that bad? Should I square them up to be closer to 12 hours or. close to it. Or does it matter. If I take them an hour or so later. How much does it matter to be throughly consistent.

None of the HIV medications are required to be dosed by the hour. For raltegravir, the recommendation is that it should be taken twice daily (not 12 hours apart). You should be fine if you take your medication at 1000 and then at 1930 (7:30 pm), indeed, there's several hours of flexibility to this. What I tell patients is to take their medications in the morning and evening- not more specific.

I hope that helps. BY

What is ment by combined effort to fighting the aids pandemic
EXCERCISES FOR HIV +VE PERSONS